We had such a great model, she made my job easy. Mona had great poses and locked it in for sets of 1, 3 5 10 and 15 minute.
I started with a red “Supracolor II soft made by Caran d’Ache“, (more) pencil, very soft , but I was alway able to find an edge and get tight when I wanted. At first, I went back and forth and, finally settled on red. The end results were more than I hoped for.
Pushing hard towards halloween, flowing with Cardboard and Hot Glue, here is a picture of the Bear Head. You can check out earlier pics here. I’m happy with the head, I will be starting the suit next. Worried about the paint job, cardboard nude or custom paintjob?
After halloween I will get back to the Clem Heads.
Adding lots of detail, looking for the feeling of fur.
I’ve never built a bear head before. but i have always wanted to build a large animal costume. Alex Feliciano, ” I might make it in time for halloween”. We will see.
I really like this view. I think about painting it and wonder how to go about it, I have lots of crazy sketches and this dog head from a few years back.
More ‘Clem Head’ doodles this weekend. I’m using lots of pink, coral and magenta it just keeps happening. I went to 1shot‘s web site (below) they have all the colors I need. I was worried… “How I’m gonna mix that color”.
I don’t know if i can go full plaid, maybe if I had this machine. I might try to replicate this ‘water transfer printing technique’ with one of the Clem heads, thin paint and a bucket.
Stole this off 1shot.com‘s site. I think I can find the colors I need.